Check my other posts:
- 997,528 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: coast range
A Quasi-Adventure with the Streetfighter 848
Adventure has been defined as “an undertaking usually involving danger and unknown risks”and it is commonly said that an adventure starts when things don’t go according to plan. Which includes situations when you purposefully deviate from your well designed, but … Continue reading
Posted in Riding the Ducati Tagged coast range, Ducati, motorcycles, oregon 12 Comments
An Unexpected Trip to the Ocean
Dry weather on the forecast for the weekend and I get a call from Doug on Thursday asking whether I wanted to go riding. Riley suggests we go back to the High Pass area. He reports the snow is gone … Continue reading
Posted in Riding the Yamaha Tagged coast range, gravel roads, motorcycles, oregon, yamaha wr250r 4 Comments
Praire Mountain, Oregon.
Where is that 250? In the back of the garage? Since the trip to the Death Valley in March this bike has been sitting quietly at a corner of the garage. I took it out, lubricated the chain, checked pressure … Continue reading
Posted in Riding the Yamaha Tagged coast range, motorcycles, oregon, WR250R, Yamaha Leave a comment