Check my other posts:
- 899,097 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Long Term Review: The 2013 Pikes Peak Multistrada reaches 10K miles
- I took this photo of the World Trade Center in 1988. Looking at my work calendar today, I noticed several meetings, organized just like any other day, it’s another Wednesday. But 18 years ago to this date I was starting my work day in Columbus, OH, when I heard the news these towers were hit by two airplanes. I can never forget the feeling of irreparable loss I felt at that moment. The world has not been the same since. What have we learned from such a tremendous loss? I don’t claim to have answers. But hope we never forget all who died on that day. #911memorial #worldtradecenter #twintowers #manhattan #nyc #september11While riding in the Alvord Desert playa last week (Labor Day weekend) it was hard not to think about Jessi Combs. There were two clear marks left on the ground by something that was traveling at tremendous speed on the north south direction. Rest In Peace Jessi. I hope that what you’ve done continues to inspire more people, specially girls, to pursue endeavors, academic or not, in the areas of science, technology, engineering and mathematics. We all miss you, but your message will continue. Music by Yan Terrien, Flying High #alvorddesert #alvordplaya #oregon #southeastoregon #stem #stemgirls #mythbusters #overhaulin’ #allgirlsgarage #jessicombsfoundation #jessiecombsJust got back from the Alvord Desert in Southeast Oregon. It’s a magical place, being there for a second time this year, was again a tremendous adventure. However there was a bit of a dark cloud over it considering Jessi Combs passed away in the Alvord playa a couple of days before my arrival. Jessi was on her attempt to beat her own speed record on four wheels. More on this on another post. My thoughts are with her family, friends and everyone who worked with her. #alvorddesert #alvord #alvordoregon #ktm #ktm790advr #ktm790adventure #honda #hondacb500x #cb500xadventure #cb500xrallyraid #labordayweekendFrom where I stand, this is one of the most beautiful bikes ever made. But then again, it’s mine and I’m biased. Miss riding it. #multistrada #ducati #ducatimultistrada1200 #multistrada1200s #multistradapikespeak #pikespeak #motorcycles #bikelife #adventureridingWhat to do? This 1980 Honda CX500 was meant to be a project, a brat or flat track machine. I feel a bit sad to cut through it, it is in such a great state. It rides nicely and sounds great too. Only ride it around the neighborhood until I figure out what to do with it. Nice machine! #honda #hondamotorcycles #hondacx500 #hondacx500caferacer #cafetacer #jeep #jeepster #kaiser #1967jeepster #seafoamgreen #1980honda #1980cx500Parked next to a younger cousin. #jeep #jeepstercommando #commando #jeepster #1967jeepster #kaiser #kaiserjeep #jeepwrangler #jeeplife
Tag Archives: 2012 vs 2013 Multistrada
The weekend before last I had the privilege of riding, back to back, two great motorcycles: the 2010 Multistrada and the brand new 2013 Multistrada. After a short three years in production we have here a rather long list of … Continue reading