Check my other posts:
- 997,525 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Kevin Ash Dies in Accident at the 2013 BMW R1200GS Press Launch
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Salgado Filho
Checking the Spruce Goose in McMinnville
I always liked airplanes. I loved when my parents took me to the local airport in Porto Alegre when I was growing up. The photo below is from the Aeroporto Internacional Salgado Filho (Salgado Filho International Airport) in Porto Alegre. … Continue reading
Posted in Riding the Ducati, The Book Tagged Bage, Curtiss C-46, Evergreen Aviation Museum, porto alegre, Salgado Filho 10 Comments