Check my other posts:
- 997,527 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Kevin Ash Dies in Accident at the 2013 BMW R1200GS Press Launch
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Izakaia Meiji
Happy Hour in the Wine Country
I’ve been mostly riding on Sundays. But it is possible to organize work so that I can leave the office a couple of hours early and ride to nice places not too far from Eugene under plenty of day light, … Continue reading
Posted in Riding the Ducati Tagged Ducati, Ducati Streetfighter 848, Izakaia Meiji, Oregon Wineries 4 Comments