Check my other posts:
- 918,524 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- 2015 Honda VFR800X Crossrunner: What it is. What it isn't.
- 1,000 miles of Oregon dirt (OBDR)
Tag Archives: honda’s new adventure bike
After more than a year of speculation Honda has finally and officially announced its new Africa Twin. First of all, the name is confirmed, Africa Twin it is! And it is also called the CRF1000L, following Honda’s name convention for … Continue reading
Several weeks ago Honda released its third video of its media campaign for its Honda True Adventure. If you haven’t seen the previous episodes or have not heard of the “True Adventure” words yet, this concept, “True Adventure” was unveiled … Continue reading
Africa Twin Rumors We’ve been following the rumor trail of a possible new Africa Twin. The idea of Honda bringing the Africa Twin back to the market has generated an extraordinary amount of posts from motorcycle publications and on motorcycle … Continue reading
Will it finally be unveiled, and will this reveal take place five days from today? A tease on Honda’s German site, the home country of Intermot (2014 Intermot starts on October 1st in Cologne), shows an illustration of a magician … Continue reading