Check my other posts:
- 947,194 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Kevin Ash Dies in Accident at the 2013 BMW R1200GS Press Launch
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Honda Africa Twin
It was bound to happen, sooner or later a motorcycle journalist would capture photos of the new Africa Twin in action. On one of the photos we can see the bike’s license plate, which is from Frankfurt, Germany. If you … Continue reading
Well, it seems Honda has decided to release a lot more information about this bike, in very quick form. We are not complaining… Honda used to have an R&D center in Offenbach, near Frankfurt. Perhaps they re-opened a new R&D … Continue reading
Several weeks ago Honda released its third video of its media campaign for its Honda True Adventure. If you haven’t seen the previous episodes or have not heard of the “True Adventure” words yet, this concept, “True Adventure” was unveiled … Continue reading
The second installment of what will likely be a series of videos Honda will be releasing in preparation for the launch of its “True Adventure” motorcycle, or line of motorcycles, is out. On the first video Honda showed footage of … Continue reading
There you go my friends, time to end one set of rumors… and start another. Under the title “True Adventure” Honda showed three bikes at the EICMA 2014 event in Milan this week. On one side a 1980’s Honda Twin … Continue reading