Check my other posts:
- 695,143 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
- Yamaha T7: An ideal adventure/rally machine one step closer to reality!
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Long Term Review: The 2013 Pikes Peak Multistrada reaches 10K miles
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
Tag Archives: Ducati Multistrada
While I was entertaining the possibility that Ducati would come up with a real enduro machine based on the Scrambler line, a reader from Moto.It came across this disguised motorcycle that looks a lot like the Multistrada, but in a … Continue reading
What a beautiful sunny Sunday, a great day to take the Multistrada on a shakedown ride, a great day to be reminded of how great this motorcycle is. This has been an unusual year in terms of my riding priorities. … Continue reading