Check my other posts:
- 976,673 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- 1,000 miles of Oregon dirt (OBDR)
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Why are motorcycle GPS devices so expensive? (and other mumblings about GPSes)
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Multistrada DVT
It was only this last February in 2016 when I finally had a chance to ride the Multistrada DVT. Launched in 2014 as a 2015 Model, the substantially revised Ducati Multistrada with its Desmodromic Variable Timing (DVT) motor is already … Continue reading
These are a great times to be a motorcyclist, I keep saying year after year when at every new season we learn about the new bikes becoming available. Of all new motorcycles launched or rumored to be launched, there are … Continue reading