Check my other posts:
- 997,524 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Kevin Ash Dies in Accident at the 2013 BMW R1200GS Press Launch
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Multistrada DVT
Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
It was only this last February in 2016 when I finally had a chance to ride the Multistrada DVT. Launched in 2014 as a 2015 Model, the substantially revised Ducati Multistrada with its Desmodromic Variable Timing (DVT) motor is already … Continue reading
What five motorcycles would you like to own today?
These are a great times to be a motorcyclist, I keep saying year after year when at every new season we learn about the new bikes becoming available. Of all new motorcycles launched or rumored to be launched, there are … Continue reading
Posted in Bike Reviews Tagged Africa Twin, BMW Scrambler, FE 501S, Multistrada DVT, MV Agusta, Turismo Veloce 6 Comments