Check my other posts:
- 982,456 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- New Adventure-styled Yamaha based on MT-09/FZ-09?
- The Honda CB500X Adventure – Part 4: Riding it on Death Valley - first impressions
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
No Instagram images were found.
Category Archives: Random Thoughts
[The events here reported took place in June 2013 – yes, I’m very late in my posting] I moved from Ohio to Oregon in 2005. Besides Oregon’s beautiful landscapes, the mountains, the Pacific ocean, the great roads for motorcycle riding, … Continue reading
A look back at my 2012 Riding Season The 2012 riding season was an extraordinary riding season for me. I mostly rode a bike that is completely different than what I traditionally ride. A bike that pushed my road riding … Continue reading
[Last edited December 21, 2013] I’d rather be riding. But when I’m not riding I spend a good amount of my free time reading about motorcycles. I read informal accounts from fellow enthusiasts in motorcycle forums and blogs. I read … Continue reading
If you do, you probably are paranoid about its driving range. When you drive you are likely to be thinking about how far can you go before you get stranded, batteries flat, your car in need of a charge. At … Continue reading
It was the first day of Spring in 2012. Looking out the window in the very early morning of March 21st I was very surprised to see a wintry scene, instead. Was I in Alaska? It was not a dream, … Continue reading
This was the best so far. Since I’ve moved to Eugene in 2005 I’ve attended annual Carnaval events at Cozmic Pizza if I was in town. It is a great opportunity for people to enjoy the bands dedicated to Brazilian … Continue reading