Check my other posts:
- 932,438 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- One Week (the film): What would you do?
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
No Instagram images were found.
Category Archives: Random Thoughts
A look back at my 2012 Riding Season The 2012 riding season was an extraordinary riding season for me. I mostly rode a bike that is completely different than what I traditionally ride. A bike that pushed my road riding … Continue reading
[Last edited December 21, 2013] I’d rather be riding. But when I’m not riding I spend a good amount of my free time reading about motorcycles. I read informal accounts from fellow enthusiasts in motorcycle forums and blogs. I read … Continue reading
If you do, you probably are paranoid about its driving range. When you drive you are likely to be thinking about how far can you go before you get stranded, batteries flat, your car in need of a charge. At … Continue reading
It was the first day of Spring in 2012. Looking out the window in the very early morning of March 21st I was very surprised to see a wintry scene, instead. Was I in Alaska? It was not a dream, … Continue reading
This was the best so far. Since I’ve moved to Eugene in 2005 I’ve attended annual Carnaval events at Cozmic Pizza if I was in town. It is a great opportunity for people to enjoy the bands dedicated to Brazilian … Continue reading