Following up on the idea of camping at the Pine Mountain observatory, the usual suspects minus a few, decided to first camp at the Newberry Lakes and then move to Pine Mountain for a night at the observatory.
Check my other posts:
- 926,378 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Long Term Review: The 2013 Pikes Peak Multistrada reaches 10K miles
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Scrambler Ducati new models: Cafe Racer and Desert Sled
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Disruptive Innovations and the Future of the Motorcycle Industry