Check my other posts:
- 997,528 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Ola Stenegard
Riding the BMW R nineT
After my visit to the One Moto Show in Portland, and after having had a chance to spend some time with BMW’s head of design Ola Stenegärd and the BMW R nineT project lead Roland Stocker, I was now curious … Continue reading
Posted in Bike Reviews Tagged BMW RnineT, NineT, Ola Stenegard, RnineT, Roland Stocker, Stenegärd 7 Comments
The 2015 One Moto Show in Portland
Isn’t it always the case that a crisis brings new opportunities? It is my moto in life: when one door closes start looking for other doors that will certainly open. This common place truth could serve to explain the process … Continue reading
Posted in Bike Reviews Tagged BMW RnineT, Ola Stenegard, RnineT, The One Moto Show 2 Comments