Check my other posts:
- 997,526 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Kevin Ash Dies in Accident at the 2013 BMW R1200GS Press Launch
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: 848
Taking the 848 Streetfighter to my Pacific Ocean Loop
Everyone has a favorite road for sightseeing, to go for a drive or in my case to go for a ride. I created a 200 mile loop for when I don’t have a specific destination for a ride. The loop … Continue reading
Posted in Riding the Ducati Tagged 848, Ducati, Highway 101, oregon, Streetfighter 16 Comments
Ducati Streetfighter 848 – First ride
I was in the market for a bike that offered a different approach to riding than my current bikes have. I have a great gravel and dirt roads bike in the WR250R; and great touring capability with the Tiger 800XC. … Continue reading
Posted in Bike Reviews, Riding the Ducati Tagged 848, Ducati, oregon, Streetfighter 10 Comments