Check my other posts:
- 696,552 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Yamaha T7: An ideal adventure/rally machine one step closer to reality!
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
Monthly Archives: September 2009
Following up on the idea of camping at the Pine Mountain observatory, the usual suspects minus a few, decided to first camp at the Newberry Lakes and then move to Pine Mountain for a night at the observatory. All accounted. … Continue reading