Check my other posts:
- 619,515 hits
- Scrambler Ducati new models: Cafe Racer and Desert Sled
- Disruptive Innovations and the Future of the Motorcycle Industry
- Why are motorcycle GPS devices so expensive? (and other mumblings about GPSes)
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- The 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler is here!
Top Posts & Pages
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- A Ducati Multistrada 939?
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
Monthly Archives: September 2009
Following up on the idea of camping at the Pine Mountain observatory, the usual suspects minus a few, decided to first camp at the Newberry Lakes and then move to Pine Mountain for a night at the observatory. All accounted. … Continue reading