Now with two bikes, time to get busy in the practice sessions. The first 600 miles were all done in controlled situations. After that I started venturing towards my usual routes in the Coast Range.
Check my other posts:
- 926,582 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- If I had to have only one motorcycle, what would it be? (reflections on a trip to the coast)
- KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
- The Giant Loop Bags