Now with two bikes, time to get busy in the practice sessions. The first 600 miles were all done in controlled situations. After that I started venturing towards my usual routes in the Coast Range.
Check my other posts:
- 974,366 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- The F800GS - Test Ride and Review
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- Long Term Review: The 2013 Pikes Peak Multistrada reaches 10K miles
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- The Honda CB500X Adventure - Part 3: Building the bike
No Instagram images were found.