Check my other posts:
- 677,191 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Yamaha T7: An ideal adventure/rally machine one step closer to reality!
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Death Valley 2017 Edition, Part 1
Monthly Archives: June 2011
I was invited to a cook out organized by the local Triumph dealership. I had been thinking about riding on US101, always nice to go check the Ocean. And I had been thinking about testing my new screen and GPS … Continue reading
Triumph has come leaps and bounds since John Bloor acquired what was a failing motorcycle company in the 80’s. Under his management and ownership, Triumph has become one of the fastest growing motorcycle companies in the world. And it has … Continue reading