Check my other posts:
- 677,191 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Yamaha T7: An ideal adventure/rally machine one step closer to reality!
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Death Valley 2017 Edition, Part 1
Monthly Archives: August 2013
The Diavel is a unique motorcycle. It is difficult to know what the hell (pun intended) Ducati wanted to accomplish with it. The Diavel project began under the leadership of Ducati’s previous design chief, Pierre Terblanche, who commissioned Glynn Kerr, … Continue reading