Check my other posts:
- 677,191 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Yamaha T7: An ideal adventure/rally machine one step closer to reality!
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Death Valley 2017 Edition, Part 1
Monthly Archives: April 2014
I moved to Eugene in November 2005. After several years without riding, in March of 2006 I once again acquired a motorcycle. It was a BMW Dakar and with it I started riding again. New to the area, riding was … Continue reading
It was Saturday, it was a beautiful spring day around these parts of the world, and the European Motorcycles of Western Oregon (EMCWOR) had a 2014 BMW R1200GS demo hanging out in front of the store. I had some time … Continue reading