Check my other posts:
- 618,443 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
Monthly Archives: October 2013
The Steens Loop is formed by two roads, north and south, both traveling east from different points of the Hwy 205 and completing the loop by connecting in the summit area of the mountain. The north access road to the … Continue reading
Shaped like a small mountain chain, on a 45 degree angle running northeast to southwest, the Steens Mountain is tall enough and distinct enough from other geographical features in the area. It can be viewed from many miles away. It … Continue reading