Check my other posts:
- 618,742 hits
- Scrambler Ducati will announce two new models: Cafe Racer and Desert Sled
- Disruptive Innovations and the Future of the Motorcycle Industry
- Why are motorcycle GPS devices so expensive? (and other mumblings about GPSes)
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- The 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler is here!
Top Posts & Pages
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
Monthly Archives: June 2013
It takes a village to raise a child… this African proverb makes a lot of sense to me. Likely because I know it took my village to get me where I am today. I grew up in an environment where … Continue reading