Check my other posts:
- 617,757 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
Monthly Archives: April 2013
When I heard rumors about the Ducati Hyperstrada, a touring version of the revised Hypermotard line, I thought of it as a great fun machine. I had ridden the Ducati Hypermotard before, and I knew how nimble it was, a … Continue reading
This post is written in memory of my Uncle André Benito D’Agord (Tio Benito). After several days of rainy and cold weather I was more than ready to ride when things cleared on the weekend’s weather forecast. And to compensate … Continue reading