Check my other posts:
- 619,091 hits
- Scrambler Ducati new models: Cafe Racer and Desert Sled
- Disruptive Innovations and the Future of the Motorcycle Industry
- Why are motorcycle GPS devices so expensive? (and other mumblings about GPSes)
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- The 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler is here!
Top Posts & Pages
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
Monthly Archives: October 2012
I’ve been looking for an upgrade to the Canon S-95. My ideal camera has the S-95 size, an about 5x zoom lens, and an APS-C sensor, such as what we see on DSLRs. But I know that is virtually impossible … Continue reading
The 2012 edition of the Intermot, the motorcycle show in Cologne, Germany, brought some news about the 2013 motorcycle models but not all of what will happen in 2013 transpired. It looks like some manufacturers will wait for the 2012 … Continue reading