Check my other posts:
- 696,552 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Yamaha T7: An ideal adventure/rally machine one step closer to reality!
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
Monthly Archives: October 2012
I’ve been looking for an upgrade to the Canon S-95. My ideal camera has the S-95 size, an about 5x zoom lens, and an APS-C sensor, such as what we see on DSLRs. But I know that is virtually impossible … Continue reading
The 2012 edition of the Intermot, the motorcycle show in Cologne, Germany, brought some news about the 2013 motorcycle models but not all of what will happen in 2013 transpired. It looks like some manufacturers will wait for the 2012 … Continue reading