Check my other posts:
- 677,308 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- Yamaha T7: An ideal adventure/rally machine one step closer to reality!
Monthly Archives: October 2012
I’ve been looking for an upgrade to the Canon S-95. My ideal camera has the S-95 size, an about 5x zoom lens, and an APS-C sensor, such as what we see on DSLRs. But I know that is virtually impossible … Continue reading
The 2012 edition of the Intermot, the motorcycle show in Cologne, Germany, brought some news about the 2013 motorcycle models but not all of what will happen in 2013 transpired. It looks like some manufacturers will wait for the 2012 … Continue reading