Check my other posts:
- 696,552 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Yamaha T7: An ideal adventure/rally machine one step closer to reality!
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
Monthly Archives: September 2012
One of the fellow motorcycle bloggers in the Pacific Northwest, or maybe he would say Pacific Southwest since he is in beautiful British Columbia just north of the border, invited me for lunch on the coast. Bob and his wife … Continue reading
I’ve been mostly riding on Sundays. But it is possible to organize work so that I can leave the office a couple of hours early and ride to nice places not too far from Eugene under plenty of day light, … Continue reading
Even on my customary pacific loop rides I’m in search of something different and new to see or to learn or to capture with my camera. The pacific loop has a lot to offer: I can use alternate roads, for … Continue reading
My plan for this Sunday was to simply go towards the coast again with the Ducati. After checking the weather forecast I learned about the probability of rain on the coast so I changed plans. A couple of people had … Continue reading
[This story is a continuation from my previous post, Metolius River, 2012 Edition.] Leaving the Metolius River area [Sunday, September 2] I rode south towards the Crater Lake via 97, following along the transition between the Cascades and the Oregon’s … Continue reading