Check my other posts:
- 618,976 hits
- Scrambler Ducati new models: Cafe Racer and Desert Sled
- Disruptive Innovations and the Future of the Motorcycle Industry
- Why are motorcycle GPS devices so expensive? (and other mumblings about GPSes)
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- The 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler is here!
Top Posts & Pages
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
Monthly Archives: September 2012
One of the fellow motorcycle bloggers in the Pacific Northwest, or maybe he would say Pacific Southwest since he is in beautiful British Columbia just north of the border, invited me for lunch on the coast. Bob and his wife … Continue reading
I’ve been mostly riding on Sundays. But it is possible to organize work so that I can leave the office a couple of hours early and ride to nice places not too far from Eugene under plenty of day light, … Continue reading
Even on my customary pacific loop rides I’m in search of something different and new to see or to learn or to capture with my camera. The pacific loop has a lot to offer: I can use alternate roads, for … Continue reading
My plan for this Sunday was to simply go towards the coast again with the Ducati. After checking the weather forecast I learned about the probability of rain on the coast so I changed plans. A couple of people had … Continue reading
[This story is a continuation from my previous post, Metolius River, 2012 Edition.] Leaving the Metolius River area [Sunday, September 2] I rode south towards the Crater Lake via 97, following along the transition between the Cascades and the Oregon’s … Continue reading