Check my other posts:
- 618,951 hits
- Scrambler Ducati new models: Cafe Racer and Desert Sled
- Disruptive Innovations and the Future of the Motorcycle Industry
- Why are motorcycle GPS devices so expensive? (and other mumblings about GPSes)
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- The 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler is here!
Top Posts & Pages
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Last year I joined the Cycle Parts Triumph team and friends on their lunch at the Steamboat Inn, on the west side of the Oregon Cascades. I did not ride with them, only met them for lunch last year. This … Continue reading
The list of lame excuses to ride the Yellow Hooligan Machine goes on. Whether it is a cup of coffee 100 miles away in Sisters, an Oyster farm in Winchester Bay, or a bowl of Manila Clam Chowder in Yachats, … Continue reading
“You can go from here to the ocean on dirt roads only” was something I heard from a few riders as soon as I moved to Eugene in 2005 and started inquiring about dirt roads for day rides in the … Continue reading
2012 has brought a great Summer for riding around here. But I have not made my long distance riding plans a reality – they are still in the dreams department. And as days get shorter, the cooler breezes arriving, the … Continue reading
Except when I’m out of town, every Sunday this summer has been devoted to that Ducati Streetfighter hooligan machine. One other exception has been when Doug and Riley call inviting for a ride with the dirt machines. Checking the oil, … Continue reading
Motorcycling is a hobby to me. The bikes stay in the garage until the weekend or the holiday or the vacation arrives. Several acquaintances of mine do not know this blog exists. The Result: if I don’t tell I ride … Continue reading