Check my other posts:
- 695,148 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
- Yamaha T7: An ideal adventure/rally machine one step closer to reality!
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Long Term Review: The 2013 Pikes Peak Multistrada reaches 10K miles
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Adventure has been defined as “an undertaking usually involving danger and unknown risks”and it is commonly said that an adventure starts when things don’t go according to plan. Which includes situations when you purposefully deviate from your well designed, but … Continue reading
A July 4th holiday in the middle of the week + that McKenzie pass road that just opened for the season + the Sisters Coffee Company (because it is there at the end of the road) + that poisonous Ducati … Continue reading