Check my other posts:
- 585,660 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Ducati developing new Scrambler, an Enduro version?
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Adventure has been defined as “an undertaking usually involving danger and unknown risks”and it is commonly said that an adventure starts when things don’t go according to plan. Which includes situations when you purposefully deviate from your well designed, but … Continue reading
A July 4th holiday in the middle of the week + that McKenzie pass road that just opened for the season + the Sisters Coffee Company (because it is there at the end of the road) + that poisonous Ducati … Continue reading