Check my other posts:
- 677,191 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Yamaha T7: An ideal adventure/rally machine one step closer to reality!
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Death Valley 2017 Edition, Part 1
Monthly Archives: April 2012
My bikes spent the winter “protected” by a thin layer of dried up mud. When finally an actual spring weekend arrived, instead of riding I took the time to work on the yard and clean the bikes. In life we … Continue reading
Dry weather on the forecast for the weekend and I get a call from Doug on Thursday asking whether I wanted to go riding. Riley suggests we go back to the High Pass area. He reports the snow is gone … Continue reading