Check my other posts:
- 696,552 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Yamaha T7: An ideal adventure/rally machine one step closer to reality!
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Every year the city of Eugene closes its downtown streets for car traffic and opens them (for a fee) for the people. Vendors, musicians, and all sorts of events take place. This year it happened on the weekend of August … Continue reading
The Buena Vista Ferry and the city of Astoria have nothing in common with each other. They are not close to each other there is no common road connecting the two of them. One is a Ferry, the other a … Continue reading
I was invited to an organized rider with the nice folks of the local Triumph dealer. I probably mentioned this before, but just in case I will say it again: I’m not much of a group rider. I like it … Continue reading