Check my other posts:
- 695,148 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
- Yamaha T7: An ideal adventure/rally machine one step closer to reality!
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Long Term Review: The 2013 Pikes Peak Multistrada reaches 10K miles
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Fantastic. A Ferrari of motorcycles. I don’t know how to best describe this bike. Except that it is really a great bike. My bias on motorcycles is that I like bikes that offer upright riding positions. And I like motorcycles … Continue reading